Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patricks Day

Did you wear your green today?

I’m of German decent, with no Irish blood that I know of. But, we are all “mutts” when you get down to it, so I am sure there is a some green blood in me somewhere.

This day reminds me of one of my lifetime goals. I REALLY want to get a group of guys together and go play St. Andrews and some courses in Ireland someday. Unfortunately, I have other financial commitments for the time being that causes this goal to be fairly low on my priority list. (Three kids, parochial schools…need I say more?)

How about yesterday and the news? Robert Blake innocent????? Paaaalease! (Allie, that is NOT a misspelling)

Let’s see if I get this straight. He hates his wife (she did seem a bit despicable).

He asked two people to knock her off (although I guess the two potential “hit men” were a lacking in credibility)

He takes her to a restaurant and carries his pistol in with him. He takes her to the car and says he forgot his pistol. He walks back into the restaurant while she gets popped.

No blood or DNA on him anywhere. His gun wasn’t used in the murder, and the murder weapon was found in a dumpster.

Let’s see…..hit man? If he asked two stunt guys to kill her, wouldn’t it follow that he would have continued prospecting potential hit men until he found one capable of pulling it off?

He goes in to get his gun, the hit man does his job, he shows up acting like the distressed husband…badda boom badda bing.

If someone is a lawyer or better yet, a prosecutor, can you please tell me why the LAPD didn’t take that approach?

The other big story was the family of Lacy Peterson having their say during the sentencing hearing of Scott. Did anyone read those transcripts? Absolutely brutal.

And if you had any doubt that he did it, his reported lack of emotion, interaction or response should be undeniable proof that he murdered his pregnant wife. If you didn’t do it, how could you sit through that with no emotion and not want to say anything when it is your chance? Soulless and diabolical.

Let’s see, in terms of work today, we will be testing the online game for the first time which will be hosted at www.GreatShot.com. This online competition is so detailed that it takes over 350 separate programs to run. We are excited to see how it is progressing and will certainly report back to you.

Looking forward to your comments on any, all, or none of the above topics.

It’s another day, let’s enjoy it.

All the best,

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home